I hear it almost weekly:
- “I wish I could use coupons, but I just don’t understand how you get those savings.”
- “All of that math just confuses me.”
- “I’m not smart enough to use coupons like that.”
And, my personal favorite:
- Stunned look on face – “I don’t know how you figure that stuff out. I’m confused just listening to you.”
No kidding! I hear it all the time from my friends in real life, friends on facebook, and friends posting on my blog. But, I’m here to say that you don’t have to be a genius to be a couponer! (But, thank you for the compliments! LOL!)
- If you can add and subtract, you can become an extreme couponer.
- If you can read a blog, you can become an extreme couponer.
- If you can use scissors, you can become an extreme couponer.
- If you can click the print button with your mouse, you can become an extreme couponer.
You really can. You just have to DECIDE to do it, and then determine that you are going to give it your best shot for at least a month.
Stay tuned to find out how I transformed from a coupon virgin to an extreme couponer.