Thanks so much for coming back for MORE awesome 12 Days of Christmas inspiration, freebies and more!
First, let’s catch up on everything that has happened so far! Be sure to click over to check out these awesome posts!
- Pamela shared her awesome Jesse Tree ornament tutorial and then I complicated it up by asking her to create a freebie add-on for those of use who are using the Jesus Storybook Bible advent reading plan.
- I shared my Jesse Tree ornaments (which my boys LOVE) and showed you the Jesus Storybook Bible that I will be giving away! Go enter to win!
- Mari is giving away a HUGE collection of traditional scrapbooking supplies which she created for My Mind’s Eye, plus she has a FREE advent calendar template over on her blog!!
- Laura shared the start of her 12 Days album and is having a HUGE giveaway of her Christmas themed digital products!
- Mel has a freebie printable to help you create some adorable little gifts for friends or teachers. Stashing through the snow!! SO cute!
- Jen shows off how she created an adorable ring and has a FREE Mini Pillow Box Template for you!
And today, I have a FREE Mini Gift Card Envelope Printable! Just click the image to download it to your desktop, then print it out on 8.5×11 paper on your regular printer.
I used the Fan Freebie mini kit by Laura which you can pick up for a VERY limited time on her Wishing Well Creations Facebook page!
Looking for another great Freebie gift card holder, check out the Fan Freebie over at the Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs Facebook Page!
Go grab it for a limited time!
Don’t forget to keep coming back for more 12 Days of Christmas blog hop inspiration!