If you missed out on the limited time 12 Days grab bag that I put together with Mari Koegelenberg, Pamela Donnis and Melissa Wilson, don’t fret! NOW, you can pick up JUST the pieces you really had your eye on, in our individual stores!! Love Mari’s bold papers and elements? Did you think Mel’s soft and sweet mix was more your style? How about Pam’s funky vintage look? Perhaps you needed some quick print and assemble gift ideas from me! In any case, this is your chance to grab what you want!!
Check out my store at The Digichick where I’ve listed my three contributions, and put them ON SALE for New Release Thursday!!
PLUS, you can still pick up all of our freebies and peruse the tutorials that we put together for the fabulous blog hop:
- Day 1 – Christmas Cash Envelope (freebie)
- Day 2 – Advent Calendar (oh, the eye candy!!)
- Day 3 – Pretty (no, GORGEOUS!) Peppermint Bark
- Day 4 – Vintage Gift Tags
- Day 5 – Sugar Scrub (freebie)
- Day 6 – Hand and Feet Reindeer
- Day 7 – Paper Strip Ornaments
- Day 8 – Quick Christmas Cards (freebie)
- Day 9 – Wish Baskets (freebie)
- Day 10 – Candycane Reindeer (freebie)
- Day 11 – Treat Tent (freebie)
- Day 12 – Question Jars (freebie) – And you have to check out the tutorial she posted the next day about the felt flower!!
I’m STILL needing some more ideas for the Wish Baskets we are giving to the boys. Can you think of some fun, inexpensive, family oriented activities to list on their coupons?? I need help!