Family Birthday Calendar!
As many of you know, I was the Editor-In-Chief of the Digishoptalk Insider from September 2008 – September 2009. I have written a lot of articles for the DST Insider, but I always felt a little funny about promoting myself, so I never did.
I was so delighted to be given the opportunity to write the hybrid article as a guest contributor this month! FINALLY! Wahoo! I already showed off the box I created for the article, but I didn’t show you what went inside it, did I?
I created an event calendar using a template by Wendyzine Scraps (Scrapbookgraphics), and tucked it into one of my Correspondence Box Templates. So cute!
You can go download the DST Insider to read my article in full. It is a free publication, available to Digishoptalk members.
Some highlights of the article:
- I used the Template: Mini Planner by Studio Wendy and Seasons of Love by Elise Hansen
- I also used my Squared Off Correspondence Box Template which is ON SALE for $2.00 for the rest of the month (or until I remember to switch it back to regular price).
- Wendy included an action with her planner that puts 4 calendars onto a single sheet of 8.5×11 paper – which means that I only printed 3 sheets per calendar. And, since I mass produced these babies . . . that’s a very good thing.
- The little greenish box in the article is my warning that you should NOT use regular old cardstock for hybrid projects . . . I get a little hoity-toity on that one. If you LIKE your digital/hybrid project or layout, then print it out on nice matte photo paper like Epson Premium Presentation Paper (affiliate link!).
- I mention how to make your digital paper 2-sided . . . ya just flip yer page over and print on the other side! LOL! (It’s always nice to have visuals, though, huh?)
So, what do you think?
Don’t forget that today is $2 Tuesday at The Digichick!!
You can go grab my Correspondence Boxes and a bunch of other great digital designs for just $2!
I’m linking this to: